How do I update my stock portfolio in Yahoo Finance

admin
0


How do I update my stock portfolio in Yahoo Finance


How do I update my stock portfolio in Yahoo Finance when I sell a portion of my shareholding in a company At the moment, I adjust the number of shares I own but this method does not help me keep track of the shares I sold.



To update your stock portfolio in Yahoo Finance when you sell a portion of your shareholding in a company, follow these steps:


1. Log in to your Yahoo Finance account.

2. Access your portfolio by clicking on the "My Portfolio" tab.

3. Locate the specific stock that you have sold a portion of.

4. Look for the "Actions" or "Edit" button associated with that stock and click on it.

5. In the options provided, select the appropriate action for selling or reducing your position.

6. Enter the details of the transaction, including the quantity of shares sold and the sale price.

7. Save the changes to update your portfolio.


Yahoo Finance will then adjust the quantity of shares and the overall value of your portfolio based on the sale transaction. It's important to keep your portfolio updated to ensure accurate tracking of your investments and overall performance. Regularly reviewing and updating your portfolio will provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding your investments.









Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)